Excellence. Integrity. Trust.
When you select a professional staffing firm, you expect a trusted partner. We work tirelessly to earn your trust. We identify and understand your pains, problems and frustrations, your goals and aspirations. We address them with skill, resourcefulness, integrity and professionalism. Through discerning questions, we develop the knowledge and insights needed to consistently connect the right individual with the right organization. Our goal is to solve workforce challenges and deliver positive outcomes for the clients and consultants we serve.
Our Pledge to You
To underscore our commitment to professional excellence, our account executives and recruiters pursue professional certification through TechServe Alliance. This certification is a rigorous, challenging benchmark for industry excellence. It is the only professional certification covering best practices in IT staffing operations and legal compliance.
Operating by a Strict Code of Ethics
Those who achieve TechServe Alliance professional certification subscribe to a code of ethics that we rigorously follow:
- Adhere to the tenet of equal opportunity for all candidates, regardless of race, religion, color, sex, creed, age, marital status, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Abide by all applicable federal, state and local laws in the performance of their duties.
- Do not defame clients, consultants or competitors.
- Preserve the confidentiality of all confidential information of the firm’s clients.
- Do not intentionally misrepresent a consultant’s skills, experience, pay rate, contract terms, assignment duration or other facts relevant to the business relationship.
- Comply with clients’ established business practices related to gifts and gratuities to client employees.
- Do not unfairly prevent a consultant from pursuing other opportunities.
- Refrain from soliciting employees of the firm’s active clients.
- Do not knowingly induce consultants to breach or improperly interfere with a contractual relationship.