Take Your Career To The Next Level
IT Project Manager
- Lead a global, multi-functional team to deliver products and offers to customers
- Create project plans (schedule, resources) to meet project expectations and ensure quality, on-time delivery
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Coordinate various development and deployment activities between offer management, engineering, downstream supply chain, and factories
- Analyze, anticipate, quantify, and mitigate risks
- Communicate changes in project scope to departmental and cross functional teams
- Oversee project metrics for schedule, cost, quality, and customer satisfaction
Skills & Experience:
- Strong relationship-building and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent leadership, communication, listening, and interpersonal skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong written and oral presentation skills
- Occasional travel (up to 15%) both domestically and internationally
For 25 years, Millennium Consulting has been a leader in professional staffing. Today, Millennium caters to a diversified portfolio of market-leading customers. Since its establishment, Millennium has relentlessly focused on unwavering integrity while perfecting the recruitment of subject matter experts for complex, mission critical projects. Our approach remains unchanged: Sweeping analysis of our clients’ staffing initiatives and organizational culture, combined with a personal approach to long-term relationship building to identify the most impactful talent.
Millennium Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Apply for Project Manager
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!