Take Your Career To The Next Level
System Technician Generalist
System Technician Generalist
- Provide service and support in all facets of information technology
- Troubleshoot and manage information systems and technology solutions in support of business needs
- First and second level Helpdesk support
- Install, configure, and maintain hardware for desktops, laptops, and printers
- Install and configure desktop operating systems and core application systems and services
- Assist with VPN and mobile device connectivity
- Troubleshoot hardware, software, and network connectivity issues
- Coordinate with key vendors to troubleshoot complex issues
- Other IT related duties as requested
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of information technology experience with a focus on client/server technology
- At least 3 years of financial systems experience
- Strong, hands on experience in client/server and application technologies with focus on computer hardware, peripherals, and application technologies
- In depth experience installing, configuring, and maintaining operating systems using Windows in a networked environment
- Experience with security best practices for application and operating systems
- Experience with all aspects of production technology including VM, Windows Server, Exchange, SAN, Network, Voice, ADS, DNS, DHCP, etc.
- Technical knowledge of current internet technology, protocols, and standards
- Experience installing, configuring, and managing core application systems including Patching, Antivirus, and Client management tools
- Exceptional troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Microsoft certification a huge plus
For 25 years, Millennium Consulting has been a leader in professional staffing. Today, Millennium caters to a diversified portfolio of market-leading customers. Since its establishment, Millennium has relentlessly focused on unwavering integrity while perfecting the recruitment of subject matter experts for complex, mission critical projects. Our approach remains unchanged: Sweeping analysis of our clients’ staffing initiatives and organizational culture, combined with a personal approach to long-term relationship building to identify the most impactful talent.
Millennium Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Apply for System Technician Generalist
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!