Take Your Career To The Next Level
12 months. Remote, but must be local to Foxboro, MA.
- Write clean, efficient, secure, testable, and maintainable code based on specifications/user stories for a dynamic software program
- Work closely with technical team members to develop top notch software and web user experiences for end users
- Create required technical documents
- Collaborate with ScrumMaster, Product Owner, Architect, Quality, and DevOps teams to ensure successful project execution
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or comparable experience, training, or certification
- At least 3 years of experience as a Software Developer
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with C#, .NET, and ASP.NET
- Experience with React, Redux, Ramda and Styled
- AWS experience (Lambda functions, S3 buckets, EC2, and Microservices)
- Experience in CI/CD processes and frameworks
- Unit Testing experience
- SQL and NoSQL experienced
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Building Information Modeling (BIM), Revit, and AutoDesk cloud-based tools a plus
- Experience with Machine Learning and AI a plus
- Knowledge of Kinvey by Progress Software a plus
For 25 years, Millennium Consulting has been a leader in professional staffing. Today, Millennium caters to a diversified portfolio of market-leading customers. Since its establishment, Millennium has relentlessly focused on unwavering integrity while perfecting the recruitment of subject matter experts for complex, mission critical projects. Our approach remains unchanged: Sweeping analysis of our clients’ staffing initiatives and organizational culture, combined with a personal approach to long-term relationship building to identify the most impactful talent.
Millennium Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Apply for .Net Developer
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!