Take Your Career To The Next Level
Lead Integration Developer - Data & Applications
Lead Integration Developer – Data & Applications
- Lead and carry out analysis, design, development, release, and operational support of integrations and integration platform components
- Provide expertise and direction for development of complex, enterprise-wide integration solutions, primarily using SnapLogic as the integration platform
- Work on multiple projects as leader and/or SME
- Work on complex projects across multiple technical areas and business segments
- Contribute to definition and evolution of development and release processes
- Support existing integrations
- Mentor and provide direction for junior staff
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field
- At least 8 years of relevant IT experience leading development teams
- In depth knowledge of data and application integration/middleware tools such as SnapLogic, Informatica, Webmethods, SSIS, Tibco, etc.
- Strong knowledge of EAI, SOA, ESB, Web Services, Messaging Services, API Management, and related integration concepts
- Familiarity with cloud computing fundamentals (iPaaS, IaaS, SaaS, PaaS)
- Experience manipulating databases and database objects, especially SQL and RDBMSs (Oracle, SQL Server, My SQL, AWS RDS)
- Experience with fundamental programming concepts, frameworks, languages, and technologies including C#, .NET, Java, XML, JSON
- Hands-on experience designing, implementing, and troubleshooting integration/ETL solutions using a wide variety of data sources and targets
- Knowledge of Cloud Service Providers (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure)
For 25 years, Millennium Consulting has been a leader in professional staffing. Today, Millennium caters to a diversified portfolio of market-leading customers. Since its establishment, Millennium has relentlessly focused on unwavering integrity while perfecting the recruitment of subject matter experts for complex, mission critical projects. Our approach remains unchanged: Sweeping analysis of our clients’ staffing initiatives and organizational culture, combined with a personal approach to long-term relationship building to identify the most impactful talent.
Millennium Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Apply for Lead Integration Developer - Data & Applications
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!