Take Your Career To The Next Level
Cloud Operations Engineer
Cloud Operations Engineer – Azure
12 months. Remote.
- Manage Azure cloud resources, application firewalls, DNS
- Support Azure cloud deployment of software products and components
- Analyze, diagnose, and troubleshoot network configuration and cloud connectivity
- Contribute to best practices for cloud software deployment, configuration and troubleshooting
- Develop and utilize automated deployment and monitoring tools and scripts
- Conduct routine monitoring and support of cloud-based services infrastructure to ensure reliable operation
Skills & Experience:
- In depth experience supporting Azure applications and services
- Superb knowledge of Azure configuration and management tools
- Familiarity with TCP/IP stack and network protocols
- Hands on experience in Windows and IIS configuration
- Understanding of user authentication protocols and mechanisms, such as AD, IWA, Oauth2, SAML 2.0, OIDC
- Knowledge of network security, SSL, TLS, PKI
- Experience with firewall, proxy, and IDS operation
- Exposure to continuous deployment and operation of cloud-based software a plus
For 25 years, Millennium Consulting has been a leader in professional staffing. Today, Millennium caters to a diversified portfolio of market-leading customers. Since its establishment, Millennium has relentlessly focused on unwavering integrity while perfecting the recruitment of subject matter experts for complex, mission critical projects. Our approach remains unchanged: Sweeping analysis of our clients’ staffing initiatives and organizational culture, combined with a personal approach to long-term relationship building to identify the most impactful talent.
Millennium Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Apply for Cloud Operations Engineer
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!