Take Your Career To The Next Level
- Develop enterprise-level software tests for software written on the ESRI GIS platform and ArcFM Solution
- Execute designed Test cases within test management tool for each phase of testing
- Create reproducible defects following defined process and follow up on the resolution of reported issues
- Actively collaborative and engage in all stages of software development life cycle, analysis, design, implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field with computer emphasis
- Experience testing end-user applications and interfaces developed in a .NET development environment with an object-oriented programming language
- Experience with basic Oracle and/or MS SQL syntax
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience with project and software management tools such as Jira
- Experience with Test Management tools such as Qtest
- Experience with agile software development methodology & scrum framework
- Experience with ESRI and/or ArcFM Solution software a plus
- C# coding familiarity/experience a plus
- Experience with GIS software a plus
For 25 years, Millennium Consulting has been a leader in professional staffing. Today, Millennium caters to a diversified portfolio of market-leading customers. Since its establishment, Millennium has relentlessly focused on unwavering integrity while perfecting the recruitment of subject matter experts for complex, mission critical projects. Our approach remains unchanged: Sweeping analysis of our clients’ staffing initiatives and organizational culture, combined with a personal approach to long-term relationship building to identify the most impactful talent.
Millennium Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Apply for QA Engineer
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!