Take Your Career To The Next Level
- Work with vendor to monitor a Grants Program Management Plan, including project objectives and success criteria, deliverables, role/responsibilities/contact information, document control methodology, and risk, cost, schedule, and quality management plans
- Maintain master documentation of overall system functionality
- Ensure clear documentation of business, functional, technical, and performance requirements
- Define and document business processes and workflow
- Define and automate notification processes
- Identify reports and queries required by end users
- Develop and document role-based permissions
- Document the application support procedures for internal and external users
- Manage external consultants not affiliated with primary vendor
- Maintain integrated, master schedule
- Provide status reports
- Deliver vendor oversight, ensure that the vendor is delivering quality work, on schedule, and within the budget. Responsible for all vendor deliverables
- Monitor implementation approach, project plan, and timeline
- Oversee configuration design
- Ensure change control management
- Manage go live and initial support issues
- Receive and review for completeness all manuals, support information, and technical documentation from the vendor
- Assist contracted IT vendor and project manager with definition and implementation of change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance
- Assist with development and execution of a detailed training plan and schedule for internal and external users, trainers, and system administrators
- Adhere to project processes and reporting requirements
- Collaborate with vendor and project managers to ensure successful testing and implementation of data migrations, exchanges, and interfaces, and coordinate user acceptance testing
- Regularly report on progress and potential problems, delays, and concerns
For 25 years, Millennium Consulting has been a leader in professional staffing. Today, Millennium caters to a diversified portfolio of market-leading customers. Since its establishment, Millennium has relentlessly focused on unwavering integrity while perfecting the recruitment of subject matter experts for complex, mission critical projects. Our approach remains unchanged: Sweeping analysis of our clients’ staffing initiatives and organizational culture, combined with a personal approach to long-term relationship building to identify the most impactful talent.
Millennium Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Apply for Program Manager
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!