Take Your Career To The Next Level
W2 only. No C2C or Sponsorship available.
- Create use cases of complex systems, document and support Offer Marketing to create product level requirements
- Collaborate with project management teams to successfully monitor progress and implementation of initiatives
- Hold meetings to document and create the product level specification with the design teams
- Conduct meetings to follow up on progress of test strategies, test cases, and communicate progress of overall project or subsystem
- Collaborate with the System Test Leader, Lead System Engineers, Firmware & Hardware Engineers in the system construction setup
- Deliver progress and issue tracking
- Offer clear goals for all areas of a project and develop steps to oversee timely execution
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions including materials, manpower, and time required
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering, or another STEM field
- At least 4 years of experience working in a new product development environment
- Experience working with Jira, Jama, or other systems platforms
- Experience with new product development
- Provide examples of definition of System Use cases test verification validation
- Ability to translate User Experience information into use case scenario
- Ability to work in a process driven environment
- Project development and leadership skills
- Experience with software engineering, customer experience, and electronics development a plus
For 25 years, Millennium Consulting has been a leader in professional staffing. Today, Millennium caters to a diversified portfolio of market-leading customers. Since its establishment, Millennium has relentlessly focused on unwavering integrity while perfecting the recruitment of subject matter experts for complex, mission critical projects. Our approach remains unchanged: Sweeping analysis of our clients’ staffing initiatives and organizational culture, combined with a personal approach to long-term relationship building to identify the most impactful talent.
Millennium Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Apply for Systems Engineer
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!