Take Your Career To The Next Level
IT Security Program Manager
IT Security Program Manager
12 months. 100% Remote.
- Ensure delivery of Information Security Program portfolio happens on time, on budget, and achieves both business and security objectives
- Manage multiple Security programs, including planning, coordinating with cross functional teams, tracking status and reporting, communicating to the project team and key stakeholders, and creating the appropriate program documents, using Agile best practices
- Manage program risks through identification, mitigation, tracking, and reporting of identified risks
- Identify appropriate security metrics to measure success of the program and emphasize trends or themes from raw data
- Collaborate with program managers on the team to share best practices and identify areas of alignment between programs
- Foster relationships with cross functional teams to encourage program participation and adoption
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or relevant technical field experience in a security domain; Master’s degree preferred
- At least 4 years of Cybersecurity program/project management experience
- Proven experience in security domains such as Vulnerability Management, Network/Application/Data Security, and Client and Cloud Security
- Knowledge of effective security metrics, risk assessment best practices, and cybersecurity frameworks
- Experience contributing to creation of reports, dashboards, and presentations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, particularly in expressing technical concepts to non-technical audiences
For 25 years, Millennium Consulting has been a leader in professional staffing. Today, Millennium caters to a diversified portfolio of market-leading customers. Since its establishment, Millennium has relentlessly focused on unwavering integrity while perfecting the recruitment of subject matter experts for complex, mission critical projects. Our approach remains unchanged: Sweeping analysis of our clients’ staffing initiatives and organizational culture, combined with a personal approach to long-term relationship building to identify the most impactful talent.
Millennium Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Apply for IT Security Program Manager
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!