Take Your Career To The Next Level
W2 only. No C2C or Sponsorship available.
6 months to perm. Remote until office reopens; expected return in March.
Skills & Experience:
- At least 5 years of experience in C# development
- Skilled with C#, .NET framework, and associated design patterns including MVC
- Experience with front end testing, debugging, and task automation tools
- Experience with VS Code, Visual Studio 17, SSMS, and related development environments and tools
- Experience with Angular, AngularJS, Vuetify, VueJS, Bootstrap, and Kendo UI
- Experience working in an Agile-based development environment
- Experience with modern version control systems
- Experience with build, test, and continuous integration (CI) solutions
For 25 years, Millennium Consulting has been a leader in professional staffing. Today, Millennium caters to a diversified portfolio of market-leading customers. Since its establishment, Millennium has relentlessly focused on unwavering integrity while perfecting the recruitment of subject matter experts for complex, mission critical projects. Our approach remains unchanged: Sweeping analysis of our clients’ staffing initiatives and organizational culture, combined with a personal approach to long-term relationship building to identify the most impactful talent.
Millennium Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Apply for C# Developer
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!