Take Your Career To The Next Level
W2 only. No C2C or Sponsorship available.
6 months to perm. Remote until office reopens; expected return in March.
Skills & Experience:
- At least 2 years of Web Development experience
- Proven design/UX experience
- Experience with UI design
- Experience with such as single-page-applications, MVC, MVVM, and other web design patterns
- Experience working in a Microsoft ecosystem of development tools including Visual Studio (15+) and VS Code
- Experience building dynamically responsive views that render consistently on popular browsers and form factors
- Experience with Angular and AngularJS a plus
- Experience with Vuetify, VueJS, Kendo UI, and Bootstrap a plus
For 25 years, Millennium Consulting has been a leader in professional staffing. Today, Millennium caters to a diversified portfolio of market-leading customers. Since its establishment, Millennium has relentlessly focused on unwavering integrity while perfecting the recruitment of subject matter experts for complex, mission critical projects. Our approach remains unchanged: Sweeping analysis of our clients’ staffing initiatives and organizational culture, combined with a personal approach to long-term relationship building to identify the most impactful talent.
Millennium Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Apply for Frontend Developer
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!