Take Your Career To The Next Level
6 months. Remote until office reopens.
- Discover, validate, document, and communicate business processes and requirements
- Facilitate requirements gathering and business process re-engineering
- Understand and represent client’s requirements
- Collaborate with developers, solution architects, and quality assurance engineers to ensure requirements are understood
Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years of Business Analysis experience
- Experience with Data Analytics or Data Warehouse projects
- Experience with Reporting tools, Business Analytics, Data Analysis, Databases, Power BI, and Micro Strategy
For over two decades, Millennium Consulting has been a leader in professional staffing. Today, Millennium caters to a diversified portfolio of market-leading customers. Since its establishment, Millennium has relentlessly focused on unwavering integrity while perfecting the recruitment of subject matter experts for complex, mission critical projects. Our approach remains unchanged: Sweeping analysis of our clients’ staffing initiatives and organizational culture, combined with a personal approach to long-term relationship building to identify the most impactful talent.
Millennium Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Apply for Business Analyst
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!