Take Your Career To The Next Level
6 months. Remote until office reopens.
- Manage execution of projects through the full project lifecycle
- Deliver committed scope, on-time and within budget
- Report on the status of projects to the project sponsor/steering committee
- Manage risks and issues
- Facilitate strong communication with team and client stakeholders
Skills & Experience:
- At least 5 years of Project Manager experience
- Experience with Data Analytics or Data Warehouse projects
- Experience with Reporting tools, Databases, Power BI, Micro Strategy, Data Analysis, and Business Analytics
- PMP certification a plus
For over two decades, Millennium Consulting has been a leader in professional staffing. Today, Millennium caters to a diversified portfolio of market-leading customers. Since its establishment, Millennium has relentlessly focused on unwavering integrity while perfecting the recruitment of subject matter experts for complex, mission critical projects. Our approach remains unchanged: Sweeping analysis of our clients’ staffing initiatives and organizational culture, combined with a personal approach to long-term relationship building to identify the most impactful talent.
Millennium Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Apply for Project Manager
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!