Take Your Career To The Next Level
Manufacturing Project Manager
Project Manager – Manufacturing
12 months. This is a leadership role for a construction process including the integration of Switch Gear, Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS), Battery Systems, Automatic Transfer Switches (ATS), HVAC Systems, and Fire Suppression Systems.
- Oversite and management of all aspects of construction of prefabricated data center modules
- Improve customer experience, safety, gross margin, production and quality
- Liaise with other departments including Engineering, Quality, Logistics, Operations, Finance and Third-Party Contractors
- Ensure schedules and production commitments are maintained
- Track and maintain project budgets
- Maintain production quality of products and services
- Monitor and report out all appropriate KPI’s
- Manage the Electrical and Mechanical contractors
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related technical field; Associate degree with applicable experience may be acceptable
- At least 3 years of program or project management experience
- Electrical experience including basic electrical drawings, ATS function, switch gear function, UPS function, and an understanding of common electrical devices
- Flexibility to respond to shifting priorities and ability to prioritize work with minimal supervision
- Familiarity with UL and electrical build code a plus
For over two decades, Millennium Consulting has been a leader in professional staffing. Today, Millennium caters to a diversified portfolio of market-leading customers. Since its establishment, Millennium has relentlessly focused on unwavering integrity while perfecting the recruitment of subject matter experts for complex, mission critical projects. Our approach remains unchanged: Sweeping analysis of our clients’ staffing initiatives and organizational culture, combined with a personal approach to long-term relationship building to identify the most impactful talent.
Millennium Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Apply for Manufacturing Project Manager
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!