Take Your Career To The Next Level
IT Project Manager
12 months. 100% remote, but preferably local to Nevada.
- Service batch releases in alignment with Product Strategy
- Services and maintenance best suited to customer
- Act as counterpart of Solution Manager
- Work with Solution Manager on planning and scheduling maintenance batches
- Approve releases before deployment on any Production environment
- Understand customer concerns and sustain problem-solving culture
- Evangelize Jira system as tool for problem tracking and resolution
- Communicate with customer representatives to ensure Jira tickets are clear
- Organize and maintain customer information and make accessible through teams
- Be a major contributor to the shaping of post-Production S&M batches in line with contract
- Take part in Solution demos
- Onboard and train Incident Managers
- Track and monitor budget of all maintenance batches
- Interact with all involved parties on a Service Train to ensure customer satisfaction
- Communicate with customer and stakeholders to identify service-specific deliverables
- Update Site Wiki with all artifacts related to site-specific service batches per site environment
Skills & Experience:
- Proven Project Management experience
- Experience with Jira
- Strong communication skills
For over two decades, Millennium Consulting has been a leader in professional staffing. Today, Millennium caters to a diversified portfolio of market-leading customers. Since its establishment, Millennium has relentlessly focused on unwavering integrity while perfecting the recruitment of subject matter experts for complex, mission critical projects. Our approach remains unchanged: Sweeping analysis of our clients’ staffing initiatives and organizational culture, combined with a personal approach to long-term relationship building to identify the most impactful talent.
Millennium Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Apply for Project Manager
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!