Take Your Career To The Next Level
Program Communication Lead
Program Communication Lead
W2 only. No C2C or Sponsorship available.
- Facilitate overall communication strategy encompassing all key stakeholders within and outside the program
- Stay up to date with current activities and make course corrections in the communication plan to address emerging issues.
- Organize communication plan as part of Change plan, including business objective, communication objectives, tactics, strategy, audience segmentation, key messages, measurement, time and event schedule, etc.
- Ensure all content required in communication plan are completed
- Develop and maintain key message library and assure messaging alignment of individual projects with overall vision messaging
- Manage communication review and approval process to meet Adoptive Change Management plan deadlines
Skills & Experience:
- At least 7 years of direct experience in technology employee communications, technical writing, or project management
- Proven knowledge of Management of Change processes
- Ability to drive a consolidated change and/or communication plan across multiple media and audiences
- Expert experience with Microsoft products Office [Word, PowerPoint], Outlook, SharePoint, and Expressions
- Experience working directly with team members, customers, technical experts, and staff
- Understanding of brand image/strategy as defined by Service Manager or other client and ability to develop collateral or promotional materials that are consistent with client objectives
- Strong problem solving, negotiating, and interpersonal skills
- Highly refined grammar and syntax skills
For over two decades, Millennium Consulting has been a leader in professional staffing. Today, Millennium caters to a diversified portfolio of market-leading customers. Since its establishment, Millennium has relentlessly focused on unwavering integrity while perfecting the recruitment of subject matter experts for complex, mission critical projects. Our approach remains unchanged: Sweeping analysis of our clients’ staffing initiatives and organizational culture, combined with a personal approach to long-term relationship building to identify the most impactful talent.
Millennium Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Apply for Program Communication Lead
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!