Take Your Career To The Next Level
W2 only. No C2C or Sponsorship available.
12 months. Will start remote and ideally move to onsite in Fort Collins, CO.
- Work closely with Agile/Scrum development team comprised of other QA engineers, software engineers, product owners, and technical leads
- Design, develop, test, and maintain software aligned with company policies and standards and industry best practices
- Develop, test, and document asset performance management solutions
- Take part in deploying and operating software in the Cloud and on premises
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or closely related field; advanced degree strongly preferred
- Familiar with all aspects of software life cycle
- Functional experience in object-oriented methodologies and design patterns
- Experience with team-based software development
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies and practices
- Experience with test-driven development tools and practices
- Experience with Vaadin
- Knowledge of RDBMS technology, including SQL Server and Oracle
- Experience with services-oriented architecture (JSON, REST, microservices)
- Familiarity with Kubernetes and Docker
- Strong communication (written & oral) and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of the asset performance management concept, practices, and standards a plus
- Familiarity with CNAIM standard and methodology a plus
For over two decades, Millennium Consulting has been a leader in professional staffing. Today, Millennium caters to a diversified portfolio of market-leading customers. Since its establishment, Millennium has relentlessly focused on unwavering integrity while perfecting the recruitment of subject matter experts for complex, mission critical projects. Our approach remains unchanged: Sweeping analysis of our clients’ staffing initiatives and organizational culture, combined with a personal approach to long-term relationship building to identify the most impactful talent.
Millennium Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Apply for Java Developer
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!