Take Your Career To The Next Level
- Responsible for monthly consolidated financial statements and general ledgers
- Interview, hire, and assign staff
- Provide guidance and counsel staff
- Conduct intermittent performance evaluations
- Facilitate individual and/or group staff meeting
- Approve payroll
- Develop and maintain staff development plans and standards for performance
- Present monthly consolidated financial statements at management meetings
- Maintenance and ensure accuracy of accounting records
- Timely and accurate submission of monthly consolidated financial statements
- Prepare annual balance sheet and cash flow budget
- Monitor (and work with appropriate accounting staff to resolve) temporarily restricted fund (SPF) deficits and take action as necessary
- Take part in councils, quality improvement teams, and other such committees as required.
- Conduct ongoing evaluation of procedures to improve workflow and reduce accounting operations costs
- Maintain quality assurance, safety, environmental, and infection control in accordance with established system policies, procedures, and objectives.
- Other duties as required
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- CPA or equivalent level of knowledge of accounting practices
- At least 5 years of progressive general accounting experience
- At least 2 years of supervisory responsibility
- Experience with automated, complex accounting environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Familiarity with large, automated database systems
For over two decades, Millennium Consulting has been a leader in professional staffing. Today, Millennium caters to a diversified portfolio of market-leading customers. Since its establishment, Millennium has relentlessly focused on unwavering integrity while perfecting the recruitment of subject matter experts for complex, mission critical projects. Our approach remains unchanged: Sweeping analysis of our clients’ staffing initiatives and organizational culture, combined with a personal approach to long-term relationship building to identify the most impactful talent.
Millennium Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Apply for Accounting Manager
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!