Take Your Career To The Next Level
Data Warehouse Analyst
Data Warehouse Analyst
5 – 12 months.
Our client is seeking a talented Data Warehouse Analyst to lead efforts to document requirements, understand data and workflows, and assist in designing effective dashboards and reports to visualize the data.
- Collaborate with Project Managers, Business Analysts, and Technical Leads to drive project planning and execution of complex enterprise software development projects
- Create specifications for developers by performing detailed requirements analysis
- Review existing reports to understand their purpose
- Analyze enhancement requests to determine scope of effort and impact
- Extract existing report SQL from Cognos BI tool and assess performance
- Identify best course of action for providing data for Power BI and fine tune the SQL to meet requirements
- Take part in technical design sessions
- Maintain documentation on report conversion process
- Review and test changes to verify results are correct
- Assist with reviewing accuracy and comprehensiveness of all converted reports
Skills & Experience:
- In-depth understanding of data warehouse concepts and needs
- Expert knowledge of databases and their related technologies, especially Oracle Exadata
- Experience using IBM Cognos and other database reporting and/or query tools
- Experience with dimensional modeling and implementing proper data structures for analytical reporting from an enterprise data warehouse
- Experience gathering accurate requirements from multiple user groups
- Data analysis skills
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws (FERPA)
- Strong organizational and written/oral communication skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Power BI a plus
- Experience with IBM Rational Team Concert, ServiceNow and Microsoft Teams a plus
- Experience using Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) to analyze a loading process a plus
- Understanding of dimensional data modeling a plus
For over two decades, Millennium Consulting has been a leader in professional staffing. Today, Millennium caters to a diversified portfolio of market-leading customers. Since its establishment, Millennium has relentlessly focused on unwavering integrity while perfecting the recruitment of subject matter experts for complex, mission critical projects. Our approach remains unchanged: Sweeping analysis of our clients’ staffing initiatives and organizational culture, combined with a personal approach to long-term relationship building to identify the most impactful talent.
Millennium Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Apply for Data Warehouse Analyst
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!