Take Your Career To The Next Level
5 – 12 months.
Our client is seeking a Senior Business Analyst to assist in implementations for several new data warehouse initiatives underway.
- Work with current Cognos reports, document requirements for its migration to Power BI, and (as necessary) re-envision visualizations to facilitate analysis of performance
- Collaborate with the Data Warehouse team including the Data Analyst and the Developers to ensure accuracy and efficiency in performance of converted reports
- Lead the effort to document requirements, understand data and workflows, and assist staff in designing effective dashboards and reports to visualize data
- Partner with user community to create new business intelligence, reporting, and data analysis solutions
- Maintain technical documentation related to business intelligence, reporting, and data analysis
- Capture, develop, and document data definitions, business rules, and data quality requirements
- Maintain all documentation related to database objects, source systems, and operations
Skills & Experience:
- At least 6+ years of experience in software engineering
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle
- Experience with PowerBI
- Experience with Demo
- Experience with IBM Cognos tools
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS)
- Experience with BI systems design and implementation projects
- Strong business process understanding across different functional areas
- Solid understanding of and experience with requirements gathering and documentation
- Strong time management and written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of best practices for data modelling
- CI/CD experience a plus
- Knowledge of ETL a plus
For over two decades, Millennium Consulting has been a leader in professional staffing. Today, Millennium caters to a diversified portfolio of market-leading customers. Since its establishment, Millennium has relentlessly focused on unwavering integrity while perfecting the recruitment of subject matter experts for complex, mission critical projects. Our approach remains unchanged: Sweeping analysis of our clients’ staffing initiatives and organizational culture, combined with a personal approach to long-term relationship building to identify the most impactful talent.
Millennium Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Apply for Business Analyst
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!