Take Your Career To The Next Level
Our client is seeking a Project Manager to facilitate their overall communication strategy encompassing all key stakeholders.
- Coordinate communication plan in alliance with the Change Management plan
- Stay up to date on current activities and make adjustments to communication plan as needed to address issues
- Ensure all content required in communication plan and marketing materials is completed
- Create and maintain key message library and ensure messaging alignment of individual projects with overall vision messaging
- Manage communication review and approval process to meet Adoptive Change plan deadlines by working with project sponsors, partners, service managers, and other key stakeholders
Skills & Experience:
- At least 7 years of experience in technology employee communications and change management
- Proven knowledge of Management of Change processes
- Strong project management skills to stay on schedule under tight, frequently client changed deadlines
- Up-to-date knowledge of corporate communications field techniques, technology, issues, concerns, methods, etc.
- Ability to produce consolidated change/communication plan across multiple media and audiences
- Highly developed grammar and syntax skills
- Strong negotiating, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
- Highly experienced with the MS Office suite, including PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, SharePoint, and Expressions
- Biopharma or pharmaceutical industry experience a plus
For over two decades, Millennium Consulting has been a leader in professional staffing. Today, Millennium caters to a diversified portfolio of market-leading customers. Since its establishment, Millennium has relentlessly focused on unwavering integrity while perfecting the recruitment of subject matter experts for complex, mission critical projects. Our approach remains unchanged: Sweeping analysis of our clients’ staffing initiatives and organizational culture, combined with a personal approach to long-term relationship building to identify the most impactful talent.
Millennium Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Apply for Project Manager
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!