Take Your Career To The Next Level
Quality Assurance Analyst (Software Test Analyst)
Quality Assurance Analyst
W2 only. No C2C or Sponsorship available.
Our client is seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst to assist the Quality Assurance Lead in execution of quality practices associated with the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Update quality planning, process, and execution materials and maintain quality assets on collaboration server
- Ensure process for updating, approving, and versioning of program-controlled documentation is followed
- Supervise Software Development Lifecycle processes and identify SDLC workflow areas for improvement
- Enable process improvement sessions and following up on action items
- Produce weekly status reports and program metrics
- Assist with Lessons Learned input and create summary materials
- Perform quality audits to ensure program processes and associated work products adhere to SDLC
- Review program workplan for progress updates, dependencies, and risk avoidance
- Monitor SDLC tool set usage to ensure workflows are followed and traceability relationships are properly maintained
- Audit configuration management processes
- Attend code reviews to ensure proper use of checklists, adherence to standards, and design specifications
- Support continuous improvement and integration of quality assurance best practices
- Attend and facilitate progress checkpoints, milestone reviews, and production readiness assessments
Skills & Experience:
- Computer Science degree preferred
- Experience reviewing and mentoring creation of work products associated with project management, business analysis, configuration management, development and testing to ensure assets are created with high degree of quality
- Data Analysis skills needed to create custom reports (SQL, Pivot Tables, Formulas, VLOOKUP, Macros, VBA, Charts & Dashboards)
- Experience with planning, presentation materials, and tracking corrective actions to resolution
- Reporting skills including charts, tables, diagrams, and trend analysis
- Expertise with Rational Team Concert, Quality Manager and Requirements Composer, MS Project, Power Point, Excel, Visio, Data query tools, and Tableau
- Rational SDLC tool set certification or super user a plus
For over two decades, Millennium Consulting has been a leader in professional staffing. Today, Millennium caters to a diversified portfolio of market-leading customers. Since its establishment, Millennium has relentlessly focused on unwavering integrity while perfecting the recruitment of subject matter experts for complex, mission critical projects. Our approach remains unchanged: Sweeping analysis of our clients’ staffing initiatives and organizational culture, combined with a personal approach to long-term relationship building to identify the most impactful talent.
Millennium Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Apply for Quality Assurance Analyst (Software Test Analyst)
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!