Take Your Career To The Next Level
Our client is seeking a hands-on Inventory Specialist who possesses the ability to successfully receive, track, and distribute newly provisioned IT inventory. Reliable transportation is required.
- Track incoming and outgoing products and update database
- Inspect inventory merchandise
- Deliver inventory control reports as necessary
- Keep count accuracy using digital and physical counting
- Load and unload product deliveries
- Coordinate with technical teams on configuration of equipment
- Maintain a safe environment while using tools and equipment
- Discard obsolete inventory as instructed
- Occasional forklift operation
Skills & Experience:
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar inventory role
- Ability to regularly lift up to 50 pounds
- Strong mathematical, analytical, and PC skills including spreadsheets, word processing, and Windows operating systems
- Experience with inventory management applications
- Familiar with data entry systems
- Strong attention to detail and written and verbal communication skills
- Forklift experience a plus
For over two decades, Millennium Consulting has been a leader in professional staffing. Today, Millennium caters to a diversified portfolio of market-leading customers. Since its establishment, Millennium has relentlessly focused on unwavering integrity while perfecting the recruitment of subject matter experts for complex, mission critical projects. Our approach remains unchanged: Sweeping analysis of our clients’ staffing initiatives and organizational culture, combined with a personal approach to long-term relationship building to identify the most impactful talent.
Millennium Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Apply for Inventory Specialist
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!