Take Your Career To The Next Level
Program Manager - System Implementation
Program Manager – System Implementation
- Provide Project Management expertise and act as a Business Analyst to communicate requirements and ensure delivery and compliance
- Create and maintain an inclusive project plan and actively manage relevant work streams
- Take part in planning, discovery, design, configuration, testing (e.g. burn down charts, UAT), and training activities
- Identify and resolve issues
- Project (phase/timeline/budget) reporting
- Develop and manage a RAID log (risks, actions, issues, decisions)
- Generate and update weekly status reports and create content for weekly team meetings
- Participate in the creation of governance team materials as required
- Manage post-implementation phase including coordinating resources and providing direct assistance with troubleshooting of production support issues, deployment/cutover, period close activities and system/business process optimization, identification of additional training opportunities / content delivery mechanisms, as required
- Change Management
- Manage budget throughout the program
Skills & Experience:
- MBA preferred
- At least 10 years of experience implementations of large software programs from a variety of system integrators/vendors in the public (preferred) or private sector
- Strong experience with SDLC in an Agile environment, quality assurance standards for system design, configuration and testing
- Experience working with IV&V partners
- Exceptional communication and time management skills
- PMP certification a huge plus
- Lean Management (or Six Sigma) experience a plus
For over two decades, Millennium Consulting has been a leader in professional staffing. Today, Millennium caters to a diversified portfolio of market-leading customers. Since its establishment, Millennium has relentlessly focused on unwavering integrity while perfecting the recruitment of subject matter experts for complex, mission critical projects. Our approach remains unchanged: Sweeping analysis of our clients’ staffing initiatives and organizational culture, combined with a personal approach to long-term relationship building to identify the most impactful talent.
Millennium Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Apply for Program Manager - System Implementation
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!