Take Your Career To The Next Level
- Take part in requirement and technical design document reviews to provide feedback and story points
- Collaborate with QA Lead to support creation of detailed test plans
- Troubleshoot and triage issues and determine root causes
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify system requirements
- Record, thoroughly document, and track defects
- Evaluate test results for conformance to design
- Conduct thorough regression testing post code deployment and defect fix
- Compile test cases and perform system, integration, and end to end testing on projects
- Track defect density, open defect counts, and other metrics
- Participate in pre- and post-release testing activities
- Produce new and update existing QA documentation
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, or similar field
- At least 5 years of years quality assurance and testing experience
- At least 5 years of experience creating and executing test scripts
- Familiarity with software testing methodologies
- In-depth understanding of SDLC and QA concepts, metrics analysis, methodologies, and documentations standards
- Experience with agile and waterfall methodologies
- Experience with JIRA and Zephyr
- Experience using tools such as SOAP UI and Postman
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience with JD Edwards and commerce solutions
- Good understanding of automation concepts and tools
- Experience with white box and black box testing
- Strong data analysis, data verification, and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Selenium experience plus
For over two decades, Millennium Consulting has been a leader in professional staffing. Today, Millennium caters to a diversified portfolio of market-leading customers. Since its establishment, Millennium has relentlessly focused on unwavering integrity while perfecting the recruitment of subject matter experts for complex, mission critical projects. Our approach remains unchanged: Sweeping analysis of our clients’ staffing initiatives and organizational culture, combined with a personal approach to long-term relationship building to identify the most impactful talent.
Millennium Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Apply for QA Analyst
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!