Take Your Career To The Next Level
Application System Analyst
Application System Analyst / Programmer
- Distinguish and propose quality metrics to measure and assess the effectiveness of the SDLC and project performance
- Build an SDLC Dashboard with Key Performance Indicators
- Create weekly and custom metrics reports based on project needs and stakeholder requests
- Support to the program leadership team by analyzing and providing project metrics to measure project and resource performance
- Perform quality audits to ensure that the entire project and produced work products adhere to the SDLC procedures
- Perform Quality Audits to maintain assets traceability relationships in SDLC tool sets
- Assure adherence to change management process during SDLC phases
- Identify SDLC workflow areas for improvement
- Support continuous improvement and integration of quality assurance best practices
- Foster best practice adoption and develop appropriate tool set user guides
- Attend milestone reviews, identify risks, issues and create action plans and manage them to closure
- Produce quality assurance progress reports and detailed summaries
- Other duties as required
Skills & Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science preferred
- Experience identifying and proposing SDLC Dashboards to report on Key Performance Indicators
- Reporting and documentation skills
- Experience reviewing work products associated with project management, business analysis, configuration management, development, and testing
- Experience with Rational Team Concert, Quality Manager and Requirements Composer
- Familiarity with defect tracking systems
- Experience with Data query tools
- Strong data visualization and presentation skills
- Knowledge of quality assurance practices and techniques
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Office suite
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Rational SDLC tool set certification or super user a plus
For over two decades, Millennium Consulting has been a leader in professional staffing. Today, Millennium caters to a diversified portfolio of market-leading customers. Since its establishment, Millennium has relentlessly focused on unwavering integrity while perfecting the recruitment of subject matter experts for complex, mission critical projects. Our approach remains unchanged: Sweeping analysis of our clients’ staffing initiatives and organizational culture, combined with a personal approach to long-term relationship building to identify the most impactful talent.
Millennium Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Apply for Application System Analyst
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!