Take Your Career To The Next Level
Desktop Support Specialist
Desktop Support Technician
Our Client is seeking a Desktop Support technician with strong skills in Microsoft products, Windows 10, O365, SCCM, and dual monitor configurations. Experience with large scale deployments is also desirable for this position.
- Minor software application troubleshooting
- Set up of dual monitors on Thin Clients and PC based systems
- PC builds from pre-defined images or custom build
- Deploy PCs and Thin clients to end users
- Migrate documents, settings, and custom software that end users have installed
- Configuration of local or network printers for each end user
Skills & Experience:
- At least 2 years of experience working 7 environments utilizing Microsoft Office 2016
- At least 1 year of experience in large scale PC rollouts
- Experience with dual monitors, printers, and Windows 10
- Must be able to unpack hardware from boxes and set up equipment deskside
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs and use a hand truck
- Driver's license required
For over two decades, Millennium Consulting has been a leader in professional staffing. Today, Millennium caters to a diversified portfolio of market-leading customers. Since its establishment, Millennium has relentlessly focused on unwavering integrity while perfecting the recruitment of subject matter experts for complex, mission critical projects. Our approach remains unchanged: Sweeping analysis of our clients’ staffing initiatives and organizational culture, combined with a personal approach to long-term relationship building to identify the most impactful talent.
Millennium Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Apply for Desktop Support Specialist
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!