Take Your Career To The Next Level
W2 only. No C2C or Sponsorship available.
- Drive a core Education Services cross-functional team to deliver a solution for Portfolio Management
- Scope/define cross-functional project requirements, use cases
- Finalize Plan - cross functional commitments and buy-in (inclusive of biz requirements, technology, communication plans)
- Program manage development, implementation and launch efforts
- Lead cross-functional core team(s), kick off programs, establish schedules, and drive meetings
- Drive the core program activities to meet or exceed program objectives
- Establish clear objectives and deliverables
- Develop documented program milestones, schedule timely executive review, and deliver phase reviews along with interim updates
- Track progress, report status, and make necessary corrections to achieve objectives
- Establish working relationships and influence/persuade cross functionally
- Lead the cross functional team to define the solution requirements
- Manage creation, review, and approval of the phase exit materials
- Manage major risks and issues through effective contingency planning and proper escalation
- Ensure core product design team members communicate post mortem findings to the appropriate functions.
Apply for Project Manager-DT2JP00005919
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!