Take Your Career To The Next Level
Our client is seeking a certified Scrum Master to guide the organization in Agile methodology and Scrum practices and values.
- Instruct the team on self-organizing to fill in intentional gaps in the Agile methodology and Scrum framework.
- Assess Scrum Maturity and coach team to higher levels
- Guide team in removing internal impediments
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Facilitate internal and external communication to improve transparency and radiate information
- Support and coach Product Owner (grooming, product backlog maintenance)
- Lead by example with a using a servant leadership style
Skills & Experience:
- At least 1 year of experience in a Scrum Master role with high functioning and mature scrum team
- At least 3 years of working experience as a Business Systems Analyst, Project Manager, or Developer
- Scrum Master certification
- Software development experience with Cloud and Web based applications
- Strong knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Experience applying various well-documented patterns and techniques for facilitating scrum ceremonies, measuring scrum team progress/success, and maintaining backlog
- Experience as a developer in Agile methodology projects a plus
- Familiarity with XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc., a plus
- Experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, User Stories, ATDD, BDD, TDD, Pairing, Automated Testing, or Agile Games a plus
- Knowledge of Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Java, Spring Boot, or Linux operating system a plus
Apply for Scrum Master-DT2JP00005843
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!