Take Your Career To The Next Level
Sr. IT Architect - #2160
Sr. IT Architect
Our client in Boston has a need for a full-time Sr. IT Architect with advanced experience defining, maintaining, and evolving applications, technology, data, security, and business architectures.
- Collaborate with IS&T management on strategy
- Work with enterprise architecture to establish and execute architecture processes and procedures
- Define and deliver architectural artifacts
- Evaluate, explore, and introduce new technologies and industry standards
- Take part in operational support and maintenance of multiple applications and integrations enabling processes and systems
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or similar field, Master’s Degree a huge plus
- At least 8 years of relevant IT work experience
- Experience with Zachman, TOGAF, FEA, or other architecture frameworks
- Experience with UML and BPMN
- Experience estimating architecture and development effort and cost
- In-depth understanding of various non-functional aspects of applications and technology (reliability, scalability, performance, availability, legal compliance, privacy, etc.)
- Familiarity with PaaS, SaaS, iPaaS, IaaS, and other Cloud Computing fundamentals
- Familiarity with AWS and Azure
Apply for Sr. IT Architect - #2160
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!