Take Your Career To The Next Level
Junior Digital Event Coordinator-DT2JP00005730
Junior Event Coordinator
W2 only. No C2C or Sponsorship available.
Our client is seeking a Junior Event Coordinator to assist senior level team members in planning and managing digital event activities.
- Execution of live and scheduled digital event experiences, such as limited streaming and video editing support
- Work with management, business units, and technical teams to support live digital and/or scheduled event engagements
- Support and manage interactive components of event experience, such as photo walls, moderated QA sessions, event blogs, polling, trivia, etc.
- Support streaming, encoding, and editing of video content, or photo/graphics support
- Assist with coordination of pre-event testing and collection and curation of event content
- Work with the internal IT team as adjunct component for most external streams
- Coordination and execution of interactive event components (vendor management, testing, implementation, and live event support as necessary)
Skills & Experience:
- Microsoft Office experience, especially Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, and Excel
- Experience with Adobe Premiere and After Effects, Wirecast, and/or Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator a plus
- Experience with online video platforms, video delivery network, or video CMS (Brightcove) a plus
- Experience with video metadata entry and asset management on a major public platform a plus
Apply for Junior Digital Event Coordinator-DT2JP00005730
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!