Take Your Career To The Next Level
Application Development- Database Administrator
Application Development - Database Administrator
Our client is seeking an Application Development-Database Administrator who will be responsible for the implementation, configuration, maintenance, and performance of critical relational database management systems.
- Ensure the availability and consistent performance of enterprise applications
- Manage Microsoft SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems (Oracle PeopleSoft environments, EMS Space Management Software, etc.)
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security
- Assist development teams with migrating projects through development, test, pre-production and production environments
- Analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time and provide end-to-end problem resolution
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes\
- Provide 24/7 support for critical production systems
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities
- Share domain and technical expertise and provide technical mentorship
Skills & Experience:
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with multiple teams within the Information Technology Services department
- Experience with collecting, analyzing, and reporting accurate information and data within tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Punctuality, reliability, and a strong work ethic
- Background in software development lifecycle and managing Agile development engagements a plus
Apply for Application Development- Database Administrator
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!