Take Your Career To The Next Level
Principal Visual Designer-DT2JP00005559
Principal Visual Designer
W2 only. No C2C or Sponsorship available.
Our client is seeking a highly talented design and user experience professional to join their Experience Design Group. Submission of portfolio link or attachment with application/resume is required.
- Assist the design team by generating user experience design deliverables across software project initiatives
- Provide all levels of design fidelity from sketches through visual design
- Work with program experience leads to ensure that interactive and visual designs achieve the highest level of usability, desirability and customer satisfaction
- Distill complex problems into intuitive, clean, user-friendly designs while generating the appropriate workflow specifications and behaviors for development teams
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, Graduate degree preferred
- At least 6 years of relevant experience
- Strong proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop, Illustrator and XD). A broad skillset is favored over exceptional visual design skills, however, wire framing is insufficient
- Ability to balance going to market with usability, UX, and other concerns
- Ability to drive success in an engineering-driven organization
- Experience in interaction design for web interfaces
- Up to date with the latest in interactive and visual design trends
- Knowledgeable in typography, color, space, layout, texture, and visual design for branding/commerce environments
- Familiarity with User Experience concepts and software brand strategy a plus
Apply for Principal Visual Designer-DT2JP00005559
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!