Take Your Career To The Next Level
W2 only. No C2C or Sponsorship available.
Our client is seeking a Business Analyst to join a Content Team within Digital Customer Experience.
- Gather, coordinate, and validate business requirements across multiple business units and functional teams to improve the web experience
- Work with stakeholders to obtain signoff and communicate updates throughout the delivery process
- Take part in analysis of customer voice feedback and capturing inputs
- Prepare related documentation
- Help to define, establish, and enforce new processes, principles, and KPIs globally
- Use reporting dashboards to audit country adherence to rules and propose/validate new requirements as needed
- Improve team efficiency and interdepartmental communication through meeting facilitation and project documentation
- Identify opportunities to improve requirements and process
Skills & Experience:
- 4-year degree in Business, Marketing, MIS, or related field
- At least 2 years of experience as a Business Analyst or Project Manager
- Proven problem solving, analytical and time management skills
- Strong organizational skills, ability to effectively prioritize work, meet deadlines and work on multiple tasks independently
- Ability to present findings and make recommendations to stakeholders
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Project
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Agile a plus
- PMP a plus
Apply for Business Analyst
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!