Take Your Career To The Next Level
Java Developer- DT2JP00005507
Our client is seeking a Principal Full Stack Java Developer to support critical parts of development of new end to end features up through production.
- Work closely with product owners, application architects, and developers to complete development and deploy to Kubernetes based platform
- Develop REST based web services following the team development standards and practices
- Configure, deploy, and maintain Docker services on Kubernetes platform
- Provide technical solutions for given business requirements
- Ensure security guidelines are followed while developing and deploying the services
- Serve as an agile development team member, collaborating with the team on release planning, sprint planning and scoping
- Design and specify test procedures including unit, system, and integration testing
- Identify and communicate impediments to your team and actively work to remove them
Skills & Experience:
- At least 8 years of experience working with various JEE (JDBC, ORM, JPA, JMS) technologies
- At least 5 years of experience in DB technologies such as Oracle and PostgreSQL
- Excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications and improving existing ones
- Experience configuring and deploying Docker based services on Kubernetes and troubleshooting issues independently
- Strong background with Spring based micro services, REST APIs, Kubernetes, and Cloud technologies
- Experience consuming and building RESTful APIs
- Experience building Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications
- Experience working with Git, reviewing other people s code, and working with pull requests
- Experience developing Spring boot based microservices, including containers, Kubernetes, service discovery, and elastic search
- Solid understanding of both network and system security
- Experience working in any one of Cloud technologies: Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), AWS, Azure
- Experience using security/coding standard tools like Fortify
- Experience in Performance and scalability java tuning
- Exposure to virtualization techniques
- Experience with Linux and Unit platforms
Apply for Java Developer- DT2JP00005507
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!