Take Your Career To The Next Level
W2 only. No C2C or Sponsorship available.
Our client is seeing a Financial Analyst to a ssist with annual budget process, monthly forecast process, cost estimation, and preparation for monthly management review meetings.
- Understand performance measurements and cost control strategies to identify areas where cost improvement can be realized
- Collaborate with various functional areas including global operations, tax, financial planning, treasury, general accounting, and payroll
- Cost estimation, corporate financial budgeting, and forecasting processes
- Prepare and consolidate department and regional budgets and forecasts
- Create financial analyses and schedules for cost center and project forecasts.
- Provide monthly and ad hoc analysis for technology group
- Act as Finance Lead on system projects, service deliveries, and costing process
- Assist in the implementation of programs to affect cost improvements
- Assist with the development of systems and procedures that stress cost containment
- Assist with ongoing improvements to finance related processes and policies and ensure consistency of application
- Standardize the use of system and tools
Skills & Experience:
- College degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least four years related accounting/financial analysis experience
- Excel, PowerPoint, and Word skills
- Research and analytical analysis skills
- Experience with enterprise business systems and financial reporting software: SAP and/or BPC
Apply for Financial Analyst
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!