Take Your Career To The Next Level
Senior Systems Administrator
W2 only. No C2C or Sponsorship available.
6 months. Our client is seeking a Systems Administrator to focus on Enterprise IT Applications and Services in virtual and physical systems, including instant messaging, email, systems, databases, backups, monitoring, and backups.
- Develop effective partnership with the internal customer on a daily basis. Listens to customers and asks the appropriate questions to determine their requirements
- Conduct in-depth level troubleshooting of host systems and middleware, databases, applications, and systems
- Collaborate on developing best practices for to system/application performance, capacity, and archiving
- Monitor and troubleshoot automated systems and application functions by leveraging tools for verification of services, monitoring tool set availability, and detecting, reporting, escalating, tracking, and documenting abnormalities
- Maintain system and application documentation (application architecture drawings, best practices, and performance and capacity metrics)
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- At least 4 years of experience in a senior position designing and implementing IT Systems and Applications
- Strong scripting and procedural configuration skills for Microsoft technologies, including Windows Server, Exchange 2013 (and newer), Skype for Business, SCCM/SCOM, and Office 365
- Experience managing an Enterprise IT FTP based solution and Enterprise Citrix environments
- Experience administering Microsoft Identity Manager 2016
- Experience administering SQL Server 2012, 2014, and newer
- In-depth, expert knowledge of Skype for Business 2016 integrated with Sonus
- Strong knowledge of Linux, Windows, and VMWare configurations and functions
- Expertise in Unified Communication configurations
- Able to navigate through Windows/Linux and execute commands
- Familiarity with Microsoft Identity Manger 2016 deployed in multi-domain environment is a plus
- Application Security, Scripting (VBScript/PowerShell), and TMG experience a plus
- Systems, Server, and/or Application certifications a plus
Apply for Systems Administrator-IGTJP00000791
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!