Take Your Career To The Next Level
Security Systems Technician-9033267
Security Systems Technician
W2 only. No C2C or Sponsorship available.
Our client is seeking a Security Systems Technician to diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair Integrated Security Systems wiring, hardware, and software.
- Diagnose communication problems with control devices and other components
- Develop, load, test, and tune system databases
- Install, replace, and re-commission Integrated Security Systems devices, equipment and software
- Conduct commissioning and startup of new Integrated Security Systems to ensure proper operation
- Strictly follow project site safety requirements
- Create and maintain as-built and other project documentation
- Facilitate and communicate activities with the customer
- Organize subcontractor activities as needed
- Request and deliver material as needed
- Deliver on-site training to customers as needed
- Other responsibilities as needed
Skills & Experience:
- Associate's degree in a related field, or comparable work experience
- At least 2 years of working experience in a similar role
- Familiarity with Integrated Security Systems or electronic control systems, including Video Surveillance Systems, Intrusion Detections Systems, Access Control, Perimeter Security, Intercom Systems, and Video Analytics
- Understanding of network infrastructure and network communication systems
- Experience with mechanical/electrical drawings and symbols
- Able to analyze system drawings and schematics
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel, Visio, Word, and other software applications
- Understanding of electrical installation practices and requirements
- Industry product knowledge, especially with Salient, AMAG, Lenel, or Genetec, a huge plus
Apply for Security Systems Technician-9033267
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!