Take Your Career To The Next Level
Technical Writer/Content Developer
Technical Writer & Content Developer
W2 only. No C2C or sponsorship available.
- Heavy grammatical edits of content written offshore
- Documentation for Viewtrust
- PDF documents, Online Help systems
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in English from an English-speaking university
- At least 5 years of related experience
- Proven background writing about complex software products in the IT industry
- Superb command of the English language
- Familiar with technical communication industry standards (Information Mapping, Chicago Manual of Style, Microsoft MSTP, IEEE PCS, etc.
- Understanding of telecommunications network management systems
Apply for Technical Writer/Content Developer
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!