Take Your Career To The Next Level
.Net Software Developer in Test-8988605
Senior .Net Software Developer in Test
W2 only. No C2C or Sponsorship available.
Our client is seeking a passionately skilled Senior .Net SDET to help deliver their corporate IoT platform. The right candidate is a hands on engineer able to work closely with QA, Development, Cybersecurity, and DevOps teams.
- Take ownership of internal testing framework, maintain and improve capabilities in C#
- Perform full stack integration testing within CI/CD pipeline
- Provide helper libraries and guidance to fellow engineers
- Perform performance and scalability testing to obtain baseline
- Verify successful integration testing of Microsoft Azure Cloud platforms
- Evaluate and recommend additional tools for Azure cloud testing as necessary
- Collaborate with individual development teams to resolve issues identified
- Design and develop integration tests for a distributed system, execute tests, troubleshoot defects, and work with individual development teams to resolve issues
- Design and develop device simulators
- Ensure best practices are followed in Agile development setting
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- At least 3 years of hands-on development experience with C#/.NET
- At least 2 years of experience with software integration and performance and scalability testing
- Experience with Windows Azure, Amazon EC2, and other public clouds
- Proven working experience with MSTEST and RESTful API
- In- depth knowledge of software quality testing principles, practices, and patterns
- Experience with Azure IaaS/PaaS a plus
- Data analysis experience a plus
- Experience with PowerShell, Visual Studio a plus
- Experience with deployment automation a plus
- Experience with App Insights or any other APM a plus
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
Apply for .Net Software Developer in Test-8988605
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!