Take Your Career To The Next Level
Showroom Project Manager
W2 only. No C2C or Sponsorship available.
12 months. Our global client is expanding their showroom footprint and require a highly-skilled Project Manager to lead and oversee showroom and event projects from start to finish.
- Act as the main point of contact for agencies and vendors
- Collaborate with event locations to create timelines, budgets, and proposals
- Manage multiple project timelines across various showroom and event spaces at a time
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with business stakeholders
- Cultivate an in-depth understanding of the client's brand guidelines as they relate to events and showrooms
- Collaborate with creative directors, writers, designers, and showroom/event directors to deliver world-class experiences
- Become thoroughly familiar with project budgets
- Gather, interpret, and deliver feedback
- Anticipate need to define and negotiate for resources and ensure asset management
- Manage review cycles, purchase orders, budgets, and invoice processing
- Ensure proposals and assets meet business needs
- Maintain a directory of all global events and showrooms, including main contacts, venue details, contents, business stakeholders, and partner vendors
- Direct work for localization and translation from global master content to regional use
- Ensure all deadlines are met
- Hold stakeholders accountable
Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years of working experience in project management, process management, communications, or marketing position
- Experience working with Work Front
- Proven experience working in the event and showroom space and a throrough understanding of how physical spaces come together to tell a story
- Thoroughly familiar with how physical builds are done, what a realistic build timeline looks like, and how to work with multiple vendors and stakeholders
- Impeccable communications skills in person, on the phone, and in writing
- Excellent organization and documentation skills
- Remarkable analytical and planning ability
- Able to work with a small team or independently as needed
- PMI certification a huge plus
- An understanding of good design principles, including best practices in user experience interfaces a huge plus
- A working knowledge of design programs, especially Adobe Suite, a huge plus
Apply for Project Manager-8954044
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!