Take Your Career To The Next Level
W2 only. No C2C or Sponsorship available.
Our client is seeking a highly-skilled Scrum Master to contribute to the development of an Enterprise IT management platform to simplify Enterprise datacenter IT operations.
- Automate infrastructure and workload provisioning
- Comprehensive lifecycle management
- Lead the team through the design and development of the management platform to ensure seamless integration with associated converged infrastructure architectures (enterprise server, storage & networking, existing cloud software platforms)
- Facilitate daily meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos, and other Scrum-related meetings
- Collaborate with Product Owners, cross-functional development teams, and Project Managers to support development and software delivery
- Assist Product Owner in user story creation/prioritization and product Backlog grooming
- Track and report Scrum team velocity and manage Sprint capacity
- Routinely execute hands-on early E2E integration
- Manage sprint time tracking and resolve or escalate blocking impediments.
- Drive integration level troubleshooting & debug
- Coordinate dependencies between teams with other Scrum Masters
- Ensure development team is working efficiently towards Sprint goals
- Ensure development teams are practicing core agile principles
- Recommend improvements and assist in changes to best practice
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- At least 5 years of Scrum Master experience, Scrum Master highly preferred
- At least 5 years of hands on coding experience with Java
- Familiarity with Cloud technologies
- Very strong technical software engineering skills
- Domain knowledge in hardware, operating system, virtualization, software, etc.
- In-depth understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Experience working on and leading teams that leverage Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration processes
- Knowledge of test driven development and virtues of coded unit tests
- Creative and efficient in proposing solutions to complex, time-critical problems
- Familiar with Altassian Software Development and collaboration tools
- Experience with Enterprise, Server, Storage and Networking platforms
- Familiar with infrastructure automation
Apply for Scrum Master-DT2JP00004981
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!