Take Your Career To The Next Level
IT Data Center Technician-DT2JP00004359
IT Data Center Technician
W2 only. No C2C or Sponsorship available.
- Ensure 100% uptime of data center facilities
- Install and integrate cabinets, PDU's, and peripherals (power cables, extensions, etc.)
- Install servers, storage devices, network gear, and other hardware
- Conduct fiber and cable assembly/installation and testing
- Troubleshoot hardware failures
- Perform hardware upgrades
- Asset management and audit-related activities
- Deliver remote hands for break/fix support, including on-call service
- Take part in emergency and preventative maintenance windows and conference (bridge) calls during outages
- Change requests, service requests, tasks, incidents, etc.
- Perform vendor and customer escorts
- Help with data center audits and completion of all required documentation
- Conduct equipment inventories
- Complete walk-through's and perform audiovisual inspections; identify and address potential issues
- Follow existing workflow processes and procedures based on industry standards
Apply for IT Data Center Technician-DT2JP00004359
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!