Take Your Career To The Next Level
WiFi Network Operations Engineer
Senior Network Engineer - WiFi
W2 only. No C2C or Sponsorship available.
Our client is seeking a Network Engineer to work on Cisco WiFi hardware and software, supporting all WiFi hardware, software, or hand-held device issues.
- Set up alerts and maintain the integrity of data in the application
- Set up new AP’s and configure them to receive an IP Address, download new Software compatible with the Wireless Controllers, record the MAC Addresses for Security, and label the AP’s with correct location
- Add AP's and new heat maps into Cisco Prime and deal with rogue AP’s
- Conduct operational WiFi troubleshooting
- Perform adhoc Network Operational Engineering tasks as needed
Skills & Experience:
- At least 5 years of experience designing, installing, and supporting complex Wireless networks utilizing Cisco Systems hardware
- Highly skilled in configuring and deploying Cisco Wireless AP’s, Cisco Wireless Controllers, and Cisco Prime
- In-depth experience with adding heat maps, AP’s, and switches into Cisco Prime
- Expert troubleshooting skills specifically with Enterprise Wi-Fi deployments, including Cisco switches, AP’s, and end user client issues
- Experience with Cisco ICE
- Experience with Cisco LAN/WAN network engineering technologies, including routers, enterprise class switches, and load balancers.
- Familiar with LAN Switching (L2 -L3) including VLANs, Private VLANs, Trunking, EtherChannel, VTP, and Spanning Tree
- Advanced knowledge of Visio and network documentation
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Formal Cisco Wireless training is a huge plus
- Experience with WAN deployments, routing, routing protocols, QoS, TCP/IP, and the ability to troubleshoot complex networks is a huge plus
Apply for WiFi Network Operations Engineer
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!