Take Your Career To The Next Level
W2 only. No C2C or Sponsorship available.
Our client is seeking a Business Analyst to assist the Project Manager on an implementation and upgrade of a Health Services Management System.
- Identify system enhancements, documents business needs, and determines development impact to current system processing
- Collaborate with stakeholders and related third parties to define and document business processes and software requirements for technology initiatives
- Take part in concept definition processes to drive out requirements and design for strategic projects
- Ensure consistency and quality of all project documentation
- Analyze non-standard business and user needs, document requirements, and resolve complex system problems
- Assist with managing mini projects and provide feedback to the PM
- Communicate project status, issues, and risks to management and staff
- Support system patches and upgrades
- Deliver system testing, user training, process change management, and project coordination
- Help to develop user manuals and trainings on current, new, or modified functionality
- Review best practices with internal and external SMEs
- Identify opportunities for improvement through technology solutions
- Support web applications through communicating with business units on status of open issues
- Assist vendors in the management of web application support tickets and upgrades
- QA of solutions prior to end user delivery
- Partner with the technical areas in the research and resolution of system and process problems
- Review operational procedures and methods and recommend efficient, automated solutions
- Analyzes requirements, develop workflow charts and diagrams, review system capabilities, and write specifications
- Maintain system protocols by writing and updating procedures
- Collect, analyze, and summarize information and trends to prepare technical reports
Apply for Business Analyst
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!