Take Your Career To The Next Level
ServiceNow System Developer/Admin
W2 only. No C2C or Sponsorship available.
Our client is seeking a resource to develop technical solutions on the ServiceNow platform to fulfill IT business requirements.
- Develop and analyze ServiceNow objects, data integrations, and reports on the Service-Now platform
- General administration of the Service Now platform
- Utilize cutting-edge technology to troubleshoot and deliver new solutions
- Make recommendations on options, risk, and impact
- Organize integrations with in-house and COTS applications, including Active Directory
- Formulate requirement specifications and design documents
- Define and encourage configuration standards
- Put into action and test all configuration changes and system upgrades
- Take part in design review with team members
- Ensure configuration consistency across all environments
- Collaborate on Workflows, UIs, and notifications
- Provide recommendations for process improvement and enhancement of project delivery
- Prioritize implementation tasks
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or similar field
- At least 3 years of hands-on ServiceNow experience, including development, design, deployment
- Proven experience with customizing and implementing core applications, such as Configuration Management, Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, Service Catalog and Service Portal
- Thorough scripting knowledge in UI pages, UI actions, business rules, Workflows, Script Includes, Notifications, and ACLs
- Able to build custom scoped applications in ServiceNow
- Experience successfully integrating ServiceNow with 3rd-party software using REST/SOAP
- Experience using AngularJS to build custom widgets
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience in configuring and maintaining CMDB a plus
Apply for ServiceNow System Developer/Admin
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!