Take Your Career To The Next Level
Senior Integration Domain Architect - ID2001
Senior Integration Domain Architect
- Collaborate with enterprise architecture to institute and execute integration architecture processes
- Work with management to establish integration strategy
- Identify and produce architectural artifacts related to integration and various critical services
- Take part in operational support and maintenance of multiple application and data integrations enabling processes and systems
- Research, analyze, and introduce new technologies and industry standards
- Specify common integration patterns, reusable components, frameworks, and reference architectures
- Be a supportive mentor to the integration development team
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or other related field; Master’s Degree a huge plus
- At least 8 years of relevant experience
- Proven experience working with Web Services, Messaging Services, EAI, SOA, ESB, and API Management
- In-depth working knowledge of technologies like REST, SOAP, and Message Queues
- Hands-on experience designing, implementing and troubleshooting integration/ETL solutions using wide variety of data sources and targets
- Highly skilled in data and application integration/middleware tools, including Informatica, Webmethods, SnapLogic, Tibco, Mulesoft, MSMQ, SSIS, IBM MQ etc.
- Proven experience architecting and implementing synchronous, asynchronous, batch, near real-time batch, and message based integrations
- Experience with security consideration for integration with internal, external, and cloud systems with standards including SAML, OpenID, and oAuth
- Familiar with the Canonical Schema pattern and Operational Data Stores (ODS)/Integration Data Hubs
- Knowledge of AWS and MicroSoft Azure
- Thoroughly familiar with non-functional aspects of integration, including reliability, performance, availability, scalability, legal compliance, privacy, etc.
- Experience estimating cost and effort for architecture and development
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing fundamentals; specifically iPaaS, IaaS, SaaS, PaaS
- Experience with agile development methodologies a plus
- Experience with ITIL for service management a plus
- Experience with architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, Zachman, and FEA a plus
- Experience with databases, data analysis, data governance, and profiling
- Experience with SQL Server, My SQL, Oracle, AWS RDS, .Net, C#, SQL, JSON, XML, and/or Java a huge plus
Apply for Senior Integration Domain Architect - ID2001
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!