Take Your Career To The Next Level
Multimedia Content Creator - 1992
Multimedia Content Creator
- Deliver compelling social media content, videos, written stories, and other content as needed
- Supervise and manage all social media content, including writing and posting content and interacting with followers
- Act as the primary photographer, which includes scheduling and facilitating photo shoots, taking event photos, editing photos, and posting them
- Assist with marketing publications, content creation, content editing, and any other support needed
- Applicants must submit a portfolio with at least 3 work samples exemplifying graphic and web design skills
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree required; Master's degree a big plus
- At least 2 years of experience in a relevant field
- Proven experience managing social media accounts
- Experience with social media management and analytics tools, including Tweetdeck, Hootsuite, Buffer, etc.
- Photography experience, especially taking documentary-style photos and videos
- Hands-on experience with Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, or other video editing software
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop or other photography software
- Excellent written and oral skills, with previous experience in a writing, copywriting, or editing role a plus
- Able to multitask and time manage
Apply for Multimedia Content Creator - 1992
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!