Take Your Career To The Next Level
Web & Graphic Designer - 1991
- Create visually powerful digital and print communication material, such as program brochures, event announcements, etc.
- Supervise and maintain day-to-day website updates
- Use Constant Contact and other platforms to develop email newsletters that accurately and concisely convey information
- Create images and graphics for social media
- Review content to ensure compliance with set guidelines
- Applicants must submit a portfolio including at least 3 work samples exemplifying graphic and web design capabilities
Skills & Experience:
- Degree in graphic design, graphic arts, or web design a huge plus
- Experience managing websites using a content management system, Wordpress a plus
- Hands-on experience using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and newsletter analytics, such as click rate and open rate
- Working experience with Constant Contact, MailChimp, or another email newsletter platforms
- Highly skilled at multitasking, time management, and working on a team as well as independently
Apply for Web & Graphic Designer - 1991
Start with Millennium.
The next phase of your Professional career starts here. Search our latest jobs and upload your resume. Get started:
Step 1 – Search our jobs listing below.
Step 2 – Upload your resume (.doc and .pdf formats are preferred).
Step 3 – Fill in all required fields. Click “Submit.”
Step 4 – Congratulations! Your resume has been submitted to the Millennium team!